Why It's Best to Consult an Interior Designer

My love has always been for concocting different coffee blends using coffee beans harvested from different parts of the world. Whenever we would go on a trip, I make sure I visit the local farmers' market where they sell coffee beans that are grown in their own lands. Even though I have collected different bags of beans from Africa, Tanzania, Hawaii, and other Asian countries, I never seem to get satisfied!

Each variant has a distinct taste, note, aroma, and undertone that is so addicting to experiment with! Now, I spend most of my time in the kitchen playing with all the coffee bean flavors from around the world that I have brought home with me. This love for coffee led me to a desire to build my own coffee shop so I can share my blends to other people.


Why I Needed an Interior Designer

I have scoured the web for design inspirations for my coffee shop, from furniture choice, floor layout, and color palette. Now, I have all the ideas in my mind, but I cannot pick which furtniture would go well with other pieces to create a concrete style or flavor. Choosing select pieces and colors to match a certain theme seem too overwhelming for me because of all the millions of choices out there! I hope I'm not the only one who has been here!

Good thing it's always easy to get the professional help I need. After all, renovation or designing any space from scratch involves a hefty sum of money, and I want to spend every single penny into good use!

The next day, I searched for an expert in commercial interior design based in Singapore who could help me comb through all the design boards I have in mind. I contacted him and set an appointment the following day so I can discuss my preferences. Since the moment we drew the floor plan, I knew that turning to an interior design expert is a good choice I made.

In case you are planning to design an area to make a functional and stylish space, I hope you won't discount the idea of getting the help of an interior designer. Here is one of my takeaways from what we discussed in our initial meeting:

The Balance Between Functionality and Style

My designer placed a huge emphasis on this balance. Since it is not his first time to design a coffee shop, he told me some matters that I missed to consider! These include the individuals who would be working in the kitchen, where would the coffee equipments, the counters, and the tables would be best placed, and more. All these have to be considered before we move on to the site's artistic elements. I guess I'm too focused on the aesthetics that I forgot these ones!

This is what makes professionals both in commercial and residential interior design in Singapore stand out from interior decorators around. They have a longer checklist in mind, and they can help you in all the stages of designing your space. With this balance in check, I know I would be able to maximize each square meter of my shop without compromising on interiors!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips and Tricks to Get Noticed by Headhunters and Recruiters

Foot Problems Treated by Podiatrists

Ensuring trust in a maid agency